ICT Training :: Friday 14th March
Welcome to the ICT training newsletter, Friday 14th March.
- Happy 25th Birthday Internet
- How has the internet changed the way we learn?
- How I work…some interesting posts that look at how different people work. From apps, to workspaces to tools
- An interesting speed read…How to hold your breath for 20 mins (nice video in there too of a fisherman)
- Like F1? Want to know the 2014 rule changes in 3 minutes? Here’s the video for you
- 10 reasons why handheld technology should be banned for the under 12s. Some interesting points made here, but I can’t help thinking it’s what it’s used for that’s key
- Why, despite technology, finding flight 370 is tricky
- Just an abandoned outdoor cinema
- Ucas sells access to student data for phone and drinks firms’ marketing
- Not good. Ski company offers to pay absence fines for parents
- Record number of Good or Outstanding schools