ICT Training :: Friday 17th January
Welcome to the ICT training newsletter, Friday 17th January.
- The world’s most photographed places…on a google map
- Can you tell a story in under 10 seconds? There’s a film making competition supported by C4 titled ‘Ultra Short Filmaking’. Here’s some examples
- An upside down house that has appeared on a few websites this past week
- Bye Supermarket…a website to encourage local – rather that supermarket – shopping (picked up from the excellent Do website)
- Takes doodling to a whole new level.
- The Shard in London is to get a little brother
- Looks like a very promising project. Jauntful allows you to make customised maps for your travels
- Vocational training and why the Finns do it the best
- It’s important to understand the attitudes and dispositions that students bring to the classroom. A post here on try
- Not too sure the UK could ever repeat this, but Detroit are offering houses to writers for free in exchange for doing them up
- The worlds largest cave, which was only discovered in the last 25 years, is an amazing photographic opportunity
- Strange but clever. A woman places her current self in to images of her growing up