ICT Training :: Friday 18th October
Welcome to the ICT training newsletter, Friday 18th October.
- Find it hard to read the captchas? How about playing a game instead
- A useful entry on try about documentary films you can watch online
- Desk envy? He’s a nice website that publishes five desks each week. Keep an eye out for the tipee
- Last October (14/10/2013) Felix Baumgartner jumped 23 miles from space. Was it ‘space’ or did he have a long way to go?
- Internet safety: it’s time to learn what your children know
- Worth a thought…does your mobile / tablet offer a night mode for reading?
- Monitoring and recording achievement and progress to create targets…an entry on try
- Bright graduates will be handed up to £25,000 to train as teachers under Government plans designed to drive up classroom standards in the classroom and plug shortages in the workforce.
- A nice post looking at the shift from teaching content to teaching learning
- Michael Gove under pressure to tighten monitoring as Al-Madinah free school is labelled as ‘dysfunctional’
- The Ofsted report in full for Al Madinah school
- One of the country’s leading universities is to increase the number of unconditional offers of places it makes to students in an attempt to attract more high-flyers
- Past and present merged on to one photograph
- Astonishing sculptures carved on to the tops of pencils. Amazing.
- Maybe you like spreadsheets or love pie charts….either way, here’s a rug
- If you like taking photos, perhaps challenge yourself with a theme