ICT Training :: Friday 7th February
Welcome to the ICT training newsletter, Friday 7th February.
- It took five years, but this really is a detailed paper plane (or a plane made of manilla folders)
- Winter storm chaos in southern America
- The science behind why fat tastes so good
- Not sure it’s worth £149,000 (I’m sure it’s not), but having a planetarium on a clock face looks pretty neat
- Four wheels? Two wheels? How about a one wheeled vehicle? Meet the ryno
- Or this one. A one wheeled skateboard
- Is it possible to complete a map of the internet? One person has tried to begin to
- Some really nice questions. The top ten questions asked at an interview for teachers
- Is the £3 million a year spent on wine by Cambridge University excessive?
- A head teacher shares top ten behaviour tips
- Some nice diagrams / pictures showing the difference between knowledge and experience
- If Michael Gove wants state schools to be like private schools, they’ll need 1/2 the UK countryside