ICT Training :: Thursday 26th September
Welcome to the ICT training newsletter, Friday 20th September.
- It might be blocked in school (try) but this really is a neat website for finding new music. Browse by type / vocals / instrument. Unique site and really nicely presented too. Marmoset is the name.
- Useful site about the geography of coffee
- Amazing dedication and skill….and all using paper! Rogan Brown creates amazing sculptures using paper. Really like this one ‘Growth Detail‘
- I was looking for some local cycle routes and came across the Sustrans website. Very nice indeed. Here’s route 24 from Bath to Radstock to Frome to Warminster to Salisbury.
- Fancy learning a bit more about the dangers of fracking? Want to read more on a unique take on website design? An unusual design that works nicely.
- Amazing pictures from space
- Useful page from the SSAT about Complex Learning Difficulties and Disabilities, each with a briefing sheet, classroom support sheet and information sheet
- The government is planning free lunches for all reception, year 1 and year 2 students. What parents think of the idea
- What age should children start school? Not until six or seven say experts
- Futurelearn is an attempt to develop MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses). It’s being administered by The Open University and promises lots of free courses across ability ranges